Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Update!

I have found out so much more about Miss H (yes, she has a name!) and her life in the last 2 days, including pictures from both a family that visited the Social Welfare Institute (SWI) of Yujiang in Jiangxi province where she resides, and my agency.  The picture below shows her at 26 mo and I have included a picture of her big sis (Miss J) when she was 27 mo.  Isn't she beautiful!!!  Well, both of them!  Miss H is very healthy, which is reassuring.

It is getting very exciting to prepare for the trip and try to think ahead of what the new routine will be like this summer.  We have so much to show Miss H!!  For friends and family, I have decided to restart a blog to limit exposure (and I can be more candid).   For RQ friends, please PM me on the forum if you would like to follow along!

Thanks everyone for the well wishes and support.

Miss H @ SWI (26 mo old)
Miss J (27 mo)

No comments:

Post a Comment