Sunday, February 19, 2012

February Referrals to August 21, 2006

On the positive side, China has referred again about 4 weeks after the last batch of referrals.  And let's give another positive that it is hoped this approximately monthly pattern of referrals continues.  Because quite honestly, looking at poll criteria from Rumor Queen and the "equivalent" European site, there is virtually only a handful of families logged in right now before my date (August 28, 2006; exactly 5.5 years next week!).  This February batch was the smallest batch, maybe ever, since the RQ site has been up (I think it dates back to 2005/2006), and if I am not in March, then the batch would appear to half or more of that again.  Crazy (my go-to phrase these days).  Thus, based on this highly un-scientific analysis, I am feeling very hopeful for March.  And until then, I can be thankful for Miss J and spend the time cleaning out closets and drawers.  Which is good, because I tend to make myself feel better about the whole "waiting" situation by buying baby clothes (keeping all tags on and receipts because as I have said, this is all crazy, and maybe she will be an older baby and not younger [<1 year] like some recent referrals).  For certain, she will be so worth it....maybe I should decide on her name!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment